Joe's Blogs: a travelling diary

Saturday, January 29, 2005

a taste of what's to come

Dear All,

I mentioned in my first post that all this travelling business has been eventful, and you've seen a few pictures of the good times. If you've not read it, scroll to the bottom of the page and read "The Global Tour: coming up to half time" for an overview of my travels so far. It all starts there.

So, what's the next step? Auckland will be my next step, that's what. Australia has been shockingly expensive, and I've been here a while, so the replenishing of bank accounts is priority. I hope to get a job for a few months and get into some sort of routine for a while - uprooting and moving all the time is great fun but can get tiring every now and then. I think I'll look forward to getting to know a place well and living in one place before moving on to South America in May or June.

Wish me luck in my search for a decent job, I'll let you know how I get on.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home