Joe's Blogs: a travelling diary

Friday, February 25, 2005

I love girls, girls, girls, girls....

Let's face it: the female of the species is more deadly than the male. And we love them dearly, so let's have a goose with a few pictures of my friends I've made over the past six months.

I've also decided that living in hostels, whilst fun and easy, can get a bit tiring. So I'm moving in to an apartment in Auckland city centre with a Scottish mate of mine - finally a place where I can leave my clothes lying around and watch TV.

I've had two weeks of work now; incredibly easy job albeit rather mundane. I've had a few good calls in only five days on the phone though. One of them was a Mr. David Platt calling up to tell me he was moving to Dennis Taylor road. I thought he was having a laugh. Nice goal against Belgium David, let me know how you get on with the snooker.

I'll leave you with the ladies for the moment - I've got that Friday feeling after working all week , so it's time to win a pool competition. In a bit, kids.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home