Joe's Blogs: a travelling diary

Tuesday, February 08, 2005

things are looking up..financially

So I was rudely awoken by a woman from a recruitment agency at 9:00 a.m. In fact, I was having such a good sleep and was so annoyed that she woke me up that I said I'd call her back later. Then I realised that perhaps wasn't the best start to hooking me up with a job I sorely, sorely need.

Called her back and she had a decent job for me - I'm hopefully working at G.E. Financial Services (http://www.ge.com/nzl/en/) close to the harbour in Auckland which I am pleased about. 40 hours a week with decent money, oh and holiday pay or something - might end up working here for three months after all. I've got an appointment with the recruitment bird tomorrow and I guess she'll tell me if I've definitely got the job; I'll let you know how it all goes. But it's looking good kids, looking good.

Here's a nice story about the Welsh: http://uk.news.yahoo.com/050208/80/fbzpn.html - have a read, they really are tres random..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home