Joe's Blogs: a travelling diary

Wednesday, August 17, 2005

who's your PADI daddy?

It's been emotional UDC, and it's been expensive PADI, but last week I finished my Divemaster course, yay! AND... today I was certified as an Assitant Instructor - woohoo! Tonight we're off to the Jungle Cafe to celebate. I've only got one more thing to do before I 'unofficially' graduate: the infamous Snorkel Test. I'll tell you all about once it's done.

I've been thinking about what I'll do with this whole diving business, and I've come up with something. I'd love to work in Egypt, perhaps somewhere like Sharm el Sheik, Dahab or Hurghada. It would give me time to practice my failing Arabic skills and to spend some real time in a place I could call home. We'll see how things go over the next year, but for now, three cheers for completing my DM and AI please.

OWSI? MSDT? IDC SI? Insha'allah.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home